Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Object Name Print, Photographic
Title A. D. Scott Store
Description Old cars by A.D. Scott Store on Sherman and E. Grant, circa 1931. A.D. Building build circa 1882 by Scott. In addition to the general merchandise store down stairs, The upstairs was used as a Presbyterian Ladies Aid Society meeting hall, dance hall, and 4H Club meeting room. Original photo owned by Miss Eleanor Carlile. Reprint Stewarts Novato photo, 1973.
Date C1931
Object ID p73-020