Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Object Name Print, Photographic
Title Hamilton Bros. General Store
Description The Hamilton Bros. General Store (left) was built in 1904. Frederick S. Hamilton brought his brother out in about 1936. He & his fmaily moved to San Rafael in 1936. The A.D. Scott General Store (right)began circa 1893. It had a meeting hall upstairs and like the Hamilton Store also housed the post office for Novato.
Object ID p76-016