Museum logo
Museum logo

Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Object Name Print, Photographic
Title View from Novato French Chesse Factory
Description Novato French Cheese Factory, circa 1900, owned by Judge Hermann Rudolff and managed by James Newland, Jr., in foreground, located on Railroad Ave. Center left is Reichert Villa,1890. Top right is Hayden home 1892. Also known as the Moose Lodge. Also the home of Dr. Conradt. Only the Hayden home stands today. Note line of olive trees still present in 1992 (and 2017). The Cheese Factory was torn down in 1950. Novato Advance photo, Reprint Stewart's photo.
Date C1900
Object ID p73-012